Head of Marketing
- Consumer / Subscription / Customer Acquisition
- Venture Capital backed Scaleup
- £80,000 to £100,000 Base
- European scaleup disrupting the traditional publishing sector, with over £30M in VC funding and 50 staff.
- Exciting new role reporting to the CMO, The Head of Marketing will be a well-rounded, highly impactful and collaborative leader, who brings a proven track record of success within the subscription model digital environment.
- Ideally you bring proven experience working within high growth startup/scaleup.
- Responsible for acquiring new customers by using a blend of analytical and creative thinking and knowledge of the most efficient marketing channels and tools.
- Develop and execute strategic Marketing plans
- Collaborating with external partners and agencies
- Increase customer acquisition
- Identifying key consumer segments
- Identifying new tactics, channels and marketing programs to reach our target consumers and the prioritized interest segments
- Identifying opportunities to improve the end-to-end customer experience throughout the customer journey
- Lead cross-functional teams to develop and launch new multi-touch marketing programs to drive customer acquisition
- Use strong analytical insights to prioritize, manage and evaluate marketing programs
- Developing and sharing actionable consumer insights that help to optimize marketing activities, identify new ways to acquire customers in the market, and develop Product and Content opportunities
- Build brand awareness/consideration and deliver on our aggressive growth plans by driving customer acquisition through multiple channels in your region
- Own, manage and track the brand marketing budget
- 6-10 years’ experience of developing and running multi-touch point marketing programs, both digital and offline, to successfully drive customer acquisition
- Preferably, you bring some experience of working in a VC backed scaleup, growth company.
- Experience in developing annual plans and budgets and tracking to marketing targets
- Analytical, with experience of using performance marketing data, consumer data, finance data to optimize programs and improve go-to-market plans
- Consumer obsessed and have a real passion for understanding what makes consumers tick and developing impactful marketing programs in the local market
- Leadership experience in a B2C scaleup
- Experience working with a subscription or SaaS business
- Publishing sector a bonus