Sales Executive - Music Events
- Hypergrowth venture capital-backed ticketing and events platform for Universities, Music Festivals, and Sporting events.
- This is a unique opportunity to input and engage across all parts of the business, including marketing and social media campaigns, design, development and product feedback.
- The ideal candidate is a highly-motivated, with a passion for the tech startup sector
- £40,000 Base / £60,000 OTE plus Stock options
- Must have 2 to 5 years experience in B2B Sales/Business Development experience
- Strong interest in Music and or Sports events is a must
- Play a key role in lead generation, with a demonstrable track record of winning clients
- Degree educated
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Consult and educate potential clients on company technologies and software
- Source new leads and research potential new markets
- Build and maintain working relationships with existing clients
- Attend professional networking events to promote the Company
- Attend pitches and meetings with existing and potential clients
- Achieve personal performance targets and work with colleagues to achieve group performance targets
- Regular office socials and Friday night drinks.
- Eligibility for equity compensation.
- The latest software and hardware.
- Generous holiday allowance
- Training and travel